Duration: 12 days 11 nights all inclusive
Location: Sydney to Airlie Beach
Time: 7:30 am in Sydney start, finish in Airlie at 8 am
Meet Location: Pick up any hostel in Sydney
Vibe: Group, BackPacker, Adventure Fun
Fees on arrival: None - yay!
Cheaper than booking direct Free date changes 5 Reputation Personalised All The Way
12 Days, Sydney to the Whitsundays. One very cool trip of Australia’s hot East Coast.
Cruise Australia’s East Coast with RatPack and see some of the most exciting experiences a tour of Australia has to offer. Take to the waves at our own
surf camp, enjoy the daytime thrills and night-time excitement of Gold Coast and Brisbane, and spend three spectacular days sailing the magical Whitsundays!
Day 1: Sydney to Crescent Head
Day 2: Crescent Head to Byron Bay
Day 3: Byron Bay
Day 4: Byron Bay to Gold Coast
Day 5: Gold Coast to Fraser Island
Day 6: Fraser Island
Day 7: Fraser Island to Myella Farm
Day 8: Myella Farm to Emu Park
Day 9: Emu Park to The Whitsundays
Day 10: Daydream Island
Day 11: Daydream Island
Day 12: Daydream Island to Airlie Beach
– Full-day 4WD experience on Fraser Island
– Overnight sailing in the Whitsunday Islands
– Visit to stunning Whitehaven Beach
– Unique wine tasting experience in the stunning Hunter Valley
– Surf lesson at Topdeck’s Surf Lodge
– Aboriginal Experience at Emu Park
– 2 nights at the tropical Daydream Island
– 11 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 6 dinners
– 10 nights in hotels, lodges & cabins and 1 night live-aboard sailing
– Modern air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi
– Awesome Trip Leader + Driver
– This trip is a section of the 14 Day Island Suntanner
– Group Size: Maximum 36
– Transport: Modern air-conditioned vehicles
– Start time: Meet at 7.30am in Sydney
– Finish time: Approximately 8am in Airlie Beach
Sam was stellar and helped make a custom itinerary in no time. I appreciated the completeness and follow through on his part to even take care of the
small details like bus connections. Thanks to him, I got a ride with another couple up the coast after we booked the same frasier island tour!
Best in Byron Bay and the frendliest ever 🙂Show Less
By booking through Ratpack travel a received an amazing $50 off!
I’m always wary when booking things online especially when they are offereing great deals but Sam was super professional and provided so much information,
Even after my skydive Sam was giving me ideas of places to go, he’s never to busy to talk to you!
I am definitely going to keep booking the rest of my Australia and New Zealand trip through Ratpack!!
Quality service from these guys! Did my whole east coast trip through RatPack travel! Such an easy experience : )…. An cheapest I could find out there
too : ) cheers guys for the memories…