Duration: 12 days 11 nights all inclusive
Location: Airlie Beach to Sydney
Time: 3:30 pm Airlie Beach finish in Sydney at 6 pm
Meet Location: Airlie Beach day 1
Vibe: Group, BackPacker, Adventure Fun
Fees on arrival: None - yay!
Cheaper than booking direct Free date changes 5 Reputation Personalised All The Way
Cruise Australia’s East Coast with Top Deck and take in some of the most exciting experiences a tour of Australia has to offer. Take to the waves at our
own surf camp, enjoy the daytime thrills and night-time excitement of Gold Coast and Brisbane, and spend three spectacular days sailing the magical
Whitsundays all as part of a group style adventure for 11 days.
Day 1: Airlie to The Whitsundays
Day 2: The Whitsundays to Daydream Island
Day 3: Daydream Island
Day 4: Daydream Island to Emu Park
Day 5: Emu Park to Myella Farm
Day 6: Myella Farm to Fraser Island
Day 7: Fraser Island
Day 8: Fraser Island to Gold Coast
Day 9: Gold Coast to Byron Bay
Day 10: Byron Bay
Day 11: Byron Bay to Crescent Head
Day 12: Crescent Head to Sydney
– Full-day 4WD experience on Fraser Island
– Overnight sailing in the Whitsunday Islands
– Visit to stunning Whitehaven Beach
– Unique wine tasting experience in the stunning Hunter Valley
– Surf lesson at Topdeck’s Surf Lodge
– Aboriginal Experience at Emu Park
– 2 nights at the tropical Daydream Island
– 11 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 6 dinners
– 10 nights in hotels, lodges & cabins and 1 night live-aboard sailing
– Modern air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi
– Awesome Trip Leader + Driver
– This trip is a section of the 14 Day Island Suntanner
– Group Size: Maximum 36
– Transport: Modern air-conditioned vehicles
– Start time: Meet at 6 am in Airlie Beach
– Finish time: Approximately 6pm in Sydney
We’ve had a great east coast trip thanks to Sam at ratpack! He was so helpful all hours of the day and even when we were already out of byron bay he
gave us the best options for the next adventure up the coast(Ocean rafting is a must!!!) And I’d definitely go back to ratpack for advice and bookings
over any of the big shops(with lots of promo staff making you feel awkward! ) thanks sam and the team €€
RatPack Travel is the best travel agency in Australia.
Cheapest prices and best deals.
Sam is a legend, thanks mate!
I highly recommend RatPack Travel.
Ratpack travel are great for providing options and getting good deals and prices. Also very informative and know a lot about the trips! Have used a
few times and will be using again ! 🙂