Duration: 29 Days / 28 Nights
Location: Sydney to Melbourne via Uluru
Time: 7:30 am day 1
Meet Location: Sydney
Vibe: BackPacker, Group, Adventure
Fees on arrival: $0
Cheaper than booking direct Free date changes 5 Reputation Personalised All The Way
With practically a whole month to play with, you’ll have no dramas getting your fill of heart-pulsing action, stunning scenery and bucket-list-ticking activities on this Ultimate Aussie Adventure with Top Deck. Journey from big cities to small towns via mind bogglingly beautiful islands and learn why #Straya is the envy of so many travel fans.
– Full-day 4WD experience on Fraser Island
– Authentic farm stay experience at Myella Farm
– Overnight sailing in the Whitsunday Islands
– Visit to stunning Whitehaven Beach
– Two nights on a tropical island
– Sunset and sunrise over Uluru
– Spectacular Great Ocean Road and Twelve Apostles
– Stunning Grampians National Park
– Paint your own boomerang at Brambuk Cultural Centre
– Hike to MacKenzie Falls
– Local winery visit in Clare Valley
– Stay underground in Coober Pedy
– Visit a kangaroo orphanage
– ‘Valley of the Winds’ walk at Kata Tjuta
– Guided hike of Kings Canyon
– Experience the remote setting of Parachilna and the famous outback BBQ
– View the magic of the Flinders Ranges
– 27 breakfasts (B), 6 lunches (L), 13 dinners (D)
– 24 nights in hotels, lodges and cabins
– 1 nights in a swag
– 1 night underground
– 1 night on board sailing
– Escorted services of a fully trained Topdeck Trip Leader and Driver between Sydney and Cairns and a – – – – Driver/Guide between Alice Springs and Melbourne
– Please note flight is not included on this trip.
– Group Size: Average 15, maximum 36
– Transport: Modern air-conditioned vehicles
– Please note WIFI is not available on vehicles used in Northern Territory and the Southern States.
This trip is a combination of the 14 Day Down South & Outback and 14 Day Island Suntanner trips. This package includes internal flights – price may vary when booked inside 42 days before departure.
Me and a friend booked our Fraser Island and Whitsundays trips with Sam whilst we were in Byron Bay. He was super nice and knowledgeable and asked
us exactly what sort of trips we wanted and delivered on what we asked for, even with our pretty tight time-frame! Nothing was too much for him
to do for us and he even stayed working until 22:00 to get our trips booked before we headed off to Brisbane the next day! A very easy and chilled
booking experience and the trips we went on turned out to be amazing and everything we’d hoped for! Thanks Sam!!
Sam is literally the most helpful genuine person I’ve ever met. He actually cares about you having a good time rather then just taking your money.
If you want someone to help you with your experience who will give you the right and honest information use these guys.
had a great experience with them!!! Best guys in town! Will recommend them to everyone!!!Show Less
Sam was extremely helpful with planning and booking my east coast trip! He was really chill and took the time to sit down with me and went through
the options available! Cheers €
Sam is really helpful and is willing to answer any sort of question you may have. I enquired about a campervan in New Zealand and Sam found me lots
of quotes and gave me advice on places to visit there too. At the same time I had received a quote from a company and the deal was good so he told
me to book directly with them. I will defiantly be booking a tour with RatPack Travel when I visit Australia and I would recommend booking with
these guys to anyone.