Duration: 29 Days / 28 Nights
Location: Sydney to Melbourne via Uluru
Time: 7:30 am day 1
Meet Location: Sydney
Vibe: BackPacker, Group, Adventure
Fees on arrival: $0
Cheaper than booking direct Free date changes 5 Reputation Personalised All The Way
With practically a whole month to play with, you’ll have no dramas getting your fill of heart-pulsing action, stunning scenery and bucket-list-ticking activities on this Ultimate Aussie Adventure with Top Deck. Journey from big cities to small towns via mind bogglingly beautiful islands and learn why #Straya is the envy of so many travel fans.
– Full-day 4WD experience on Fraser Island
– Authentic farm stay experience at Myella Farm
– Overnight sailing in the Whitsunday Islands
– Visit to stunning Whitehaven Beach
– Two nights on a tropical island
– Sunset and sunrise over Uluru
– Spectacular Great Ocean Road and Twelve Apostles
– Stunning Grampians National Park
– Paint your own boomerang at Brambuk Cultural Centre
– Hike to MacKenzie Falls
– Local winery visit in Clare Valley
– Stay underground in Coober Pedy
– Visit a kangaroo orphanage
– ‘Valley of the Winds’ walk at Kata Tjuta
– Guided hike of Kings Canyon
– Experience the remote setting of Parachilna and the famous outback BBQ
– View the magic of the Flinders Ranges
– 27 breakfasts (B), 6 lunches (L), 13 dinners (D)
– 24 nights in hotels, lodges and cabins
– 1 nights in a swag
– 1 night underground
– 1 night on board sailing
– Escorted services of a fully trained Topdeck Trip Leader and Driver between Sydney and Cairns and a – – – – Driver/Guide between Alice Springs and Melbourne
– Please note flight is not included on this trip.
– Group Size: Average 15, maximum 36
– Transport: Modern air-conditioned vehicles
– Please note WIFI is not available on vehicles used in Northern Territory and the Southern States.
This trip is a combination of the 14 Day Down South & Outback and 14 Day Island Suntanner trips. This package includes internal flights – price may vary when booked inside 42 days before departure.
Amazing from start to finish. I had absolutely no idea where to start when planning my trip up the East Coast but that didn’t matter because Sam took care
of it all for me. I booked Fraser Island, The Whitsundays, my sky dive and my greyhound pass through Ratpack and I had the best time ever. Personal
feel to the company that makes you feel valued- something you just don’t get from bigger, commercial tour companies. Even when I wasn’t booking trips,
I could message Sam or Sophie (absolute babe) about anything and they were so helpful. Don’t even think about booking with anyone else. THANK YOU RATPACK€€€€
The World’s best company!! €€
We booked several things through ratpack when we went to Australia. And that we were satisfied is an understatement! Sam and Jake working at ratpack
are the world’s most schysstaste and most wonderful guys and will make sure you get 100 % happy and a little more!
If you’re thinking about booking with ratpack, stop thinking, do it! €€
Exceptional service from the lads at RatPack travel!! I booked a skydive with sam for myself and 7 friends, 2 days before the day we wanted to jump and
Sam made it as easy as possible! No hassle and I never felt pressured to buy more than I wanted… (compared to some other travel shops on the coast!!
: )Thank you again boys : )Show Less
So cool to hear stories of their own travels as I book mine : ) what a bunch of gents! Thanks for everything you guys <3Show Less
Awesome service. Sam can help you with whatever so don’t hesitate to go for a chatShow Less