Duration: 29 Days / 28 Nights
Location: Sydney to Melbourne via Uluru
Time: 7:30 am day 1
Meet Location: Sydney
Vibe: BackPacker, Group, Adventure
Fees on arrival: $0
Cheaper than booking direct Free date changes 5 Reputation Personalised All The Way
With practically a whole month to play with, you’ll have no dramas getting your fill of heart-pulsing action, stunning scenery and bucket-list-ticking activities on this Ultimate Aussie Adventure with Top Deck. Journey from big cities to small towns via mind bogglingly beautiful islands and learn why #Straya is the envy of so many travel fans.
– Full-day 4WD experience on Fraser Island
– Authentic farm stay experience at Myella Farm
– Overnight sailing in the Whitsunday Islands
– Visit to stunning Whitehaven Beach
– Two nights on a tropical island
– Sunset and sunrise over Uluru
– Spectacular Great Ocean Road and Twelve Apostles
– Stunning Grampians National Park
– Paint your own boomerang at Brambuk Cultural Centre
– Hike to MacKenzie Falls
– Local winery visit in Clare Valley
– Stay underground in Coober Pedy
– Visit a kangaroo orphanage
– ‘Valley of the Winds’ walk at Kata Tjuta
– Guided hike of Kings Canyon
– Experience the remote setting of Parachilna and the famous outback BBQ
– View the magic of the Flinders Ranges
– 27 breakfasts (B), 6 lunches (L), 13 dinners (D)
– 24 nights in hotels, lodges and cabins
– 1 nights in a swag
– 1 night underground
– 1 night on board sailing
– Escorted services of a fully trained Topdeck Trip Leader and Driver between Sydney and Cairns and a – – – – Driver/Guide between Alice Springs and Melbourne
– Please note flight is not included on this trip.
– Group Size: Average 15, maximum 36
– Transport: Modern air-conditioned vehicles
– Please note WIFI is not available on vehicles used in Northern Territory and the Southern States.
This trip is a combination of the 14 Day Down South & Outback and 14 Day Island Suntanner trips. This package includes internal flights – price may vary when booked inside 42 days before departure.
I would definitely recommend RatPack, Sam especially has been super helpful in helping me and my friends sort out our east coast plan and great ocean road
too!! Completely different to any other company I have used before, in a good way : ) thanks so much guys!! YEWWWWW x
Best travelagent ever€ (very friendly, fair prices!)! Thanks sam for booking the campervan and journey in new zealand, everything worked perfect.Show Less
Sam at RatPack have been so helpful and provided us with some great deals such as Fraser Island. We booked a lot of things last minute and Sam was still
able to get us on sociable tours at a really good rate. Our Whitsundays tour got cancelled and Sam was really quick with ensuring that we received
a full refund. We will definitely you be booking any future tours through RatPack and would 100% recommend over using a big agency. Thanks Sam!!
Luckily I was recommended RatPack Travel through a friend who lives in Brisbane, soo glad he told us about them!! We literally got the best prices,
Sam organised so many extras and discounts for us too ! We spent a while researching and RatPacks prices were by far cheaper than anyone else!
Sam made it so easy to book and organised everything for us! We had the best four weeks ever and didn’t want the roadie to end! I’m sat here now
looking at campers as want to continue on! Was very emotional handing it back : ) Cheers again Sam for your help and will deff be in touch again
to organise another roadie with you!