Duration: 29 Days / 28 Nights
Location: Sydney to Melbourne via Uluru
Time: 7:30 am day 1
Meet Location: Sydney
Vibe: BackPacker, Group, Adventure
Fees on arrival: $0
Cheaper than booking direct Free date changes 5 Reputation Personalised All The Way
With practically a whole month to play with, you’ll have no dramas getting your fill of heart-pulsing action, stunning scenery and bucket-list-ticking activities on this Ultimate Aussie Adventure with Top Deck. Journey from big cities to small towns via mind bogglingly beautiful islands and learn why #Straya is the envy of so many travel fans.
– Full-day 4WD experience on Fraser Island
– Authentic farm stay experience at Myella Farm
– Overnight sailing in the Whitsunday Islands
– Visit to stunning Whitehaven Beach
– Two nights on a tropical island
– Sunset and sunrise over Uluru
– Spectacular Great Ocean Road and Twelve Apostles
– Stunning Grampians National Park
– Paint your own boomerang at Brambuk Cultural Centre
– Hike to MacKenzie Falls
– Local winery visit in Clare Valley
– Stay underground in Coober Pedy
– Visit a kangaroo orphanage
– ‘Valley of the Winds’ walk at Kata Tjuta
– Guided hike of Kings Canyon
– Experience the remote setting of Parachilna and the famous outback BBQ
– View the magic of the Flinders Ranges
– 27 breakfasts (B), 6 lunches (L), 13 dinners (D)
– 24 nights in hotels, lodges and cabins
– 1 nights in a swag
– 1 night underground
– 1 night on board sailing
– Escorted services of a fully trained Topdeck Trip Leader and Driver between Sydney and Cairns and a – – – – Driver/Guide between Alice Springs and Melbourne
– Please note flight is not included on this trip.
– Group Size: Average 15, maximum 36
– Transport: Modern air-conditioned vehicles
– Please note WIFI is not available on vehicles used in Northern Territory and the Southern States.
This trip is a combination of the 14 Day Down South & Outback and 14 Day Island Suntanner trips. This package includes internal flights – price may vary when booked inside 42 days before departure.
Sam does an awesome job in organizing whatever activity or trip you want to do. He answers immediately and provides any help you need. Thank you for all the help and good suggestions!Show Less
Sam Is THE man! I hate organizing things so this was perfect, he did it all for us and even recommended a timeline for the entire month.from booking
our van, our fraser trip, whitsundays and even my last minute skydive, Sam was always there to answer our messages and all our stupid questions.
Thanks again Sammy boy YOU A LEGEND AND THE REAL MVP😎