Britz, Maui, Mighty, Apollo and Cheapa are known for their well-maintained and modern motorhomes that cater to families and couples. They offer a range of vehicles, from budget to luxury, and have a reputation for excellent customer service.
Jucy, Spaceships, Travellers Autobarn and Camperman are popular campervan rental companies that cater to budget-conscious travelers who want to experience the freedom of the open road. They offer compact and easy-to-drive campervans that are perfect for solo travelers, couples and those on a BackPacker budget.
Why we think RatPack is the only real option for campervan & motorhome rental in Australia;
We might be biased but there are many reasons we think you should choose RatPack for your camper hire.
We are a group of young experienced travellers who have travelled all over Australia in this exact way!
We’ve been there, done it, and got the t-shirt so we feel well equipped to support you in making your Aussie road trip campervan rental experience banging.
- The service is personal, we will look after you from the first phone call to keys in the ignition! It’s our promise.
- Our service is cheaper than booking via any online comparison. We’ve spent a lot of time working on and building epic relationships with our suppliers to provide you with the best deals.
- Since our launch in 2016 we have more 5* reviews than any other Aussie travel agent. We will do everything we can to get that 5* review.
- We compare every rate out there taking away all the hard work required to get you on the road for less. Click here and we’ll compare the rates
- Unlike the generic comparison sites we’ll check the LIVE availability to ensure the rates campervan you are looking for is valid for your travel dates.
Evaluating Customer Reviews and Testimonials
Choosing your motorhome rental company is a big decision, and we reckon it’s super important to see what other travellers have to say before you commit. No stress, we’ve got your back! We recommend checking out customer reviews and testimonials on platforms like TripAdvisor and Trustpilot to get a feel for the vibe of the company and the quality of their campervans.
Diving into customer reviews can help you spot any potential hiccups or issues with a particular company. It’s also a great way to gauge the level of customer service you can expect during your Aussie or NZ roadie.
Remember, though, not all reviews are as honest as an Aussie BBQ invitation! Some might be a bit dodgy or biased. To get a true picture of a company’s rep, it’s best to read reviews from a variety of sources.
At RatPack Travel, we’re buzzing to say that we’ve got more 5* reviews than any other Australian travel agent since our launch in 2016!
We’ll defo keep you in the loop and do everything we can to earn your 5* review. That’s the RatPack guarantee! Yeeeeeeeeew!
Click here to read our FB reviews.