Yep thats right!
You’ll be camping in the epic Dropbear campsite which is right by the beach. This is the ultimate camp set up and these guys have got it nailed when it comes to camping.
Not only is there an awesome common area, showers and loos but the tents are already set up and all your bedding is sorted.
Now imagine hanging out round a campfire looking at the amazing stars (there is so little light pollution here you’ll see stars like never before) and then watching the sunrise from the beach. Dream right?
OH and did we mention you can upgrade your tent to a more ‘glamping’ experience with a bed, more space and fairylights? Give us a shout if this sounds like a bit of you!
- All food and snacks (but feel free to bring your own alcohol)
- Your accommodation
- Camping Equipment
- Passionate Guide
- All national park fees
- 4 wheel drive jeeps – you can drive one if you are over 21 and have held your drivers license for more than a year
The ultimate option…
If you have planned your trip with the help of us or have done plenty of research you’ll have read that the perfect amount of time to spend on Fraser Island is 3 days and 2 nights
The Dropbear 3 day 2 night camping safari is unreal! You’ll spend an incredible 3 days and 2 nights camping right by the beach under the stars at night and cruising the island by day.
Once you’ve visited the island you’ll never want to leave and will want to keep exploring this natural paradise.
For those with shorter time…
If you are short on time then Dropbear also offer a 2 day 1 night tour! You’ll see most of the epic spots that the island has to offer and you’ll have an epic time cruising around this epic island by 4WD!
On the 2D1N tour you’ll be staying in camping accomodation right by the beach, the crew will cook up epic dinners for you and will provide entertainment around the campfire in the evening under the stars >> thats what we are talking about yewwwwwww.
That island life has got us for real, so if you fancy cruising the island but have a little less time available then this is for you.
What do we love about this experience?
Well first up, what’s NOT to love! These guys are legends and produce a unique experience like NO other…
- You’ll get to see the island in the utlimate way – by 4wd jeep! No coaches here RatPackers
- Your tour guide is an experienced and knowledgable local guide, ask any questions you have an learn about this paradise
- These guys care about the island and are Eco friendly << we are all about that!
- You’ll have a safe and fun experience exploring the island and see all of the highlights plus some local secrets
- This will be a trip of a lifetime that will be nothing like you’ve ever experienced before!
- The Dropbear crew look after you SO well from start to finish, we’re talking amazing food, banter and fun..
Ready for it?
We love Dropbear’s vibe because they are ALL about the good authentic times in a responsible way, these guys love their home and will make you fall in love with it too!
Not sure which trips best suited to you? We recommend:
- 3 day 2 night tour if you want to experience the island at its finest and visit ALL the highlights. We always recommend the 3 day tour as 2 days never feels like enough!
- 2 day 1 night tour if you are shorter on time for your trip and have a lower budget available for your Fraser Island adventure.