Now we know that our RatPackers are all different and some of you like things a little bit more luxurious…. at RatPack we call that ‘Flashpackers’ and our very own Sophia is one!
We’ll be letting you in on:
- Everything you need to know about the most relaxed trip to the Whitsundays
- What to expect on the tour and what’s included in the price
- Duration: 2 day/ 2 night
- Location: Whitsundays, Airlie Beach
- Time: Check in by 9:30am at at Shop 1, 4 Airlie Esplanade Airlie Beach. Make way to Abell Point marina and meet the Crew at 11:40am. Depart at 12pm/ Return at 10:30am
- Meet Location: Abel Point Marina, Airlie Beach
- Vibe: chilled, relaxed, luxury
Chat to Our Team
What to Expect?
What will you get up too?
Who is this trip for?
This trip is perfect if you are all about those chilled vibes and want to kick back and relax on a more luxury backpacker tour. We recommend this one for sure if you are travelling in a couple or a chilled relative and if you are all about relaxing over partying!
Things not to forget...
Cruising the Whitsundays is an epic experience and you’ll never forget this that is for SURE… You don’t need to worry about a thing whilst you are on board Powerplay, but we’ve listed a couple of things below that you might need to take with you and things to remember:
- Take your own alcohol with you if you wish to drink
- Paddleboards and snorkel equipment are all included
- You don’t need to take much with you, just a small overnight bag
- GoPro or Camera to capture those epic moments!
Time to hit the Whitsundays?
Chat to our Team
We operate a 24/7 service across multiple time zones. Our RatPackers have all been there and done it! Get the ball rolling on your upcoming trip. Send over your rough travel plans (including your flight details / dates). If you are yet to book a flight and seeking advice – HIT US UP ↡
I hope you have an EPIC time out at the Whitsundays. Its without a doubt one of my favourite experiences on the East Coast.
Kick back, relax and HAVE FUN!
Sophie >> RPT Social Media Guru